Happy Wisdom Wednesday! How’d that first month go? It seems that I saw a mixture of results. I saw some people who claims that they absolutely crushed their GOALS in January and are off to a great start this year and then there were others who claim that “January was a trial run” and that their year starts in the month of February(LOL). This post is especially for those people. I want to ensure going forward that you are able to keep a clear and focused mindset going for the duration of the year and so I’ve compiled this list of 17 Affirmations to abide by in 2017 in hopes that it’ll keep you on track and remind you of WHY you’re doing it. Go hard or go home! There is no room for failure in 2017…not if I can help it. See your customized list below from yours truly!
17 Affirmations for 2017
- You did not wake up today to be MEDIOCRE.
- I am Ambitious. I set goals; not because I am ungrateful for what I have, but because I am happy with who I am. I enjoy the experience of rising above my perceived limitations and discovering new levels of my capabilities.” -Dr. Steve Maraboli
- I will be fearless in the pursuit of WHAT sets my soul on fire.
- Be Ambitious. Get it done. Do Well. Live Well. Eat Well. Keep Your Priorities Straight. Your Mind Right and your head up. Do what you love. Love what you do.
- I will be a busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman who will not wait around for a MAN to validate my existence.
- I will tap into my POWER by being DETERMINED to rise in 2017.
- Don’t let anyone dull your SPARKLE.
- “Intelligence without Ambition is a bird without wings.”-Salvadore Dali
- I will clarify my vision for where I’d ultimately like to be in life and then I will put goals in place to help me get there. Accomplishments drive Ambition.
- Your life is your masterpiece so never stop working on yourself!
- “Claim it, and speak it into existence. I expect blessings to chase me down. I expect this year to be my best year so far.”-Joel Osteen, You Can You Will
- “Put FIRST, things first.”- Stephen Covey
- Prioritize and Focus.
- “Stay Ambitious, Stay Motivated.”-Misha Mayhand
- “The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me.” -Rick Warren, Purpose
- Everything I do will not only have STRATEGY but also EFFORT applied to it .
- Plan, Put in Action, Prepare for Success!
Print this out, hang it up where it’s visible everyday or even screen shot it in your phone. Keep this list handy for those times that you feel like giving up.
Remember: Failure is all in your mind and there is nothing that exists without a solution. #MotivateYourMind #GetMotivatedWithMisha
If you’d like to receive more content to help you keep a clear mind in 2017 and become the mogul you always knew you could be then opt-in to my Motivated Moguls VIP list. <——I have tons of great treats, freebies and helpful resources for you throughout the year.
so, Stay Ambitious, Stay Motivated because there is more to come!